TRAVELIO.net introduces the first of its kind website developed specifically to help travel trade and individual travellers who need detailed and hard to find information sorted and edited by experienced travel product and travel marketing professionals.
TRAVELIO.net at a glance
- A relevant and newsworthy online travel resource centre for tourism industry;
- Highly competent editors research, sort, edit, standardise and publish information to help sourcing and planning trips, travel products and packages;
- We keep you up-to-date, fully informed and confident in decision making;
- Most of the sections of the website are open to the public and free to use;
- The members only section is also free to use;
- Premium members have our researching and editing skills and experiences at their disposal.
Main sections of the website
Daily Travel News
- Updated daily to bring top travel news and announcements from around the world;
- Featured sections: Tourism, Aviation, Hospitality, Report & Research, What’s On;
- Special coverage on uncommon events affecting the industry (eg. major sport events, strikes, natural disasters, political and economic crises)
Destination Guides (the grey menu on the right)
- Travel information and advice on attractions, events, tours, city cards, transportation and travel related services in a highly organised and consumable form;
- Inspirational travel recommendations, suggested cities and itineraries.
Travel Exhibition Guide
- Up-to-date listing and calendar of travel exhibitions throughout Europe with details and regular updates by the organisers.
Who's behind all this?
Travel experts and creative marketing professionals with over 15 years of experience in the travel industry working closely with tourism offices, airlines, hotel chains, tour operators and other members of the travel trade.
Some of us are travel experts who managed the product and sales departments of incoming and outgoing tour operators. Others are creative professionals creating campaigns, advertisements, award winning travel brochures, travel sales manuals, presentations and many related marketing products that help increase sales of destinations around the world. Our authors and editors.
TRAVELIO.net is part of WTMedia
145-157 St John Street
London, EC1V 4PW, UK