Air France long-haul flights will arrive at airport located outside Paris - 19 Apr
Sunday 18, April 2010
On Monday, April 19, weather conditions permitting, nine (9) Air France long-haul flights will arrive at airports located outside Paris.
- Port-Harcourt / Lagos, AF 3051, arriving in Toulouse at 5:55 a.m.
- New York - JFK, AF 023, arriving in Bordeaux at 6:00 a.m.
- Johannesburg, AF 995, arriving in Toulouse at 6:05 a.m.
- Cayenne, AF 3507, arriving in Pau at 7:20 a.m.
- Havana, AF 3539, arriving in Bordeaux at 11:15 a.m.
- Beirut, AF 561, arriving in Nice at 2:00 p.m.
- Damascus, AF 515, arriving in Marseille at 3:00 p.m.
- Seoul, AF 267, arriving in Bordeaux at 4:00 p.m.
- Beijing, AF 129, arriving in Bordeaux at 4:50 p.m.
More and more travellers think that researching and planning a European city break is half the fun and they're not interested in pre-arranged trips or escorted tours. Self-guided tours offer a lot of advantages but require some guidance and good resources.
With the recent wild fires, disrupting flights and increasing air pollution, environmental quality is a growing factor in attracting tourists.
The hotel price comparison site www.trivago.co.uk has put together a list of the fifteen most spectacular hotel rooftop terraces in the world.