Celebrate fall at all-inclusive Barceló Hotels and Resorts in the Dominican Republic
Tuesday 2, November 2010
Barceló Hotels & Resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic have packed their fall calendars full of exciting activities for guests of all ages.
2010 Miss Intercontinental® Pageant
- Join Barceló Punta Cana Resort in welcoming the delegates of the 2010 Miss Intercontinental Pageant for a celebration of beauty and culture spanning the week of October 29 through November 6, 2010. The week begins with a kick-off Beach Party open for all Punta Cana guests to mix and mingle. On November 1, a poolside fashion show will be hosted for guests to catch the season’s hottest looks strutting down the catwalk.
- In a culmination of the week’s events, the 2010 Miss Intercontinental Pageant will be telecast from the Barceló Punta Cana’s grand Taino Theatre on Saturday, November 6 from 9pm to 11pm. Those staying at Barceló Punta Cana Resort are invited as honored guests of the event with half price admission, allowing them to witness the crowning of the 2010 Miss Intercontinental. A coronation ball will follow the pageant.
Tickets for the telecast and the coronation ball are available through Reception at the Barceló Punta Cana Resort. Entrance to the telecast is $10 per person for resort guests and $20 per person standard. VIP tickets including VIP seating and entrance to the coronation ball are $50 per person. The dress code is formal/elegant.
International Single Week
- Round up your single friends and head down to Barceló Punta Cana Resort Sunday, November 21 through Saturday, November 27, 2010 to meet sexy singles from around the world during International Single Week. From outdoor activities to theme parties, Barceló Punta Cana Resort has planned a bevy of events to keeping you moving and grooving all week long.
- Be sure to pack something stunning in white for Sunday night’s white beach party. Show your fun and creative side with your themed outfit of choice for the Hawaiian party, Pajama party and finally the Saturday night Hippie party.
- Outdoor activities begin Monday with dance lessons and crazy games and continue throughout the week with the “Super Olympic Games”, water polo and volleyball tournaments, beach aerobics and aqua gym in the pool.
- Showcase your best assets during the “Mr. Sexy Legs” or the “Miss Bikini” contests and dress to impress for nightly dinners and a semiformal Farewell Gala Dinner. Make yourself unforgettable and you just might snag the title of Mr. or Miss Single 2010.
- Other activities include happy hours, various evening shows and live entertainment, nightly drinks and dancing at any Barceló Punta Cana bar of your choosing for you to meet and mingle.
For additional information and reservations, please contact your travel agent or visit Barceló Hotels & Resorts online at http://www.barcelo.com.
^ back to top
Trends, Report and Research
Find the best deals available today
The grey menu on the right is your best friend. Always check before you travel.
Plan your trips with the help of great resources
More and more travellers think that researching and planning a European city break is half the fun and they're not interested in pre-arranged trips or escorted tours. Self-guided tours offer a lot of advantages but require some guidance and good resources.
Clean, green and very pristine
Top 10 most environmentally pure countries
With the recent wild fires, disrupting flights and increasing air pollution, environmental quality is a growing factor in attracting tourists.
Top 15 most spectacular hotel rooftop views
The hotel price comparison site www.trivago.co.uk has put together a list of the fifteen most spectacular hotel rooftop terraces in the world.