European airspace closure 17-19 Apr
Saturday 17, April 2010
The European Air Traffic Control has confirmed that for flight safety reasons there will be widespread closures of European airspace leading to severe restrictions on flights in the next few days.
- Belgium airspace is closed until 1800 UTC (20:00 local)
- Northern Netherlands airspace is closed until 1800 UTC (20:00 local)
- UK airspace is closed until 2359 UTC (00:59 local)
- France airspace is closed until 1800 UTC (20:00 local)
- Germany (Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg and all airports in between) airspace is closed until 1700 UTC (19:00 local)
- Denmark airspace closed until 00:00 UTC (02:00 local on 18th April)
- Finland airspace closed until 00:00 UTC on 18th April(02:00 local on 19th April)
- Norway airspace closed until 1200 UTC (14:00 local)
- Sweden airspace is closed until 1800 UTC (20:00 local)
- Poland airspace is closed until 1800 UTC (20:00 local)
- Czech Republic airspace is closed until 2359 UTC on 18th April (00:59 local on 19th April)
^ back to top
Trends, Report and Research
Find the best deals available today
The grey menu on the right is your best friend. Always check before you travel.
Plan your trips with the help of great resources
More and more travellers think that researching and planning a European city break is half the fun and they're not interested in pre-arranged trips or escorted tours. Self-guided tours offer a lot of advantages but require some guidance and good resources.
Clean, green and very pristine
Top 10 most environmentally pure countries
With the recent wild fires, disrupting flights and increasing air pollution, environmental quality is a growing factor in attracting tourists.
Top 15 most spectacular hotel rooftop views
The hotel price comparison site www.trivago.co.uk has put together a list of the fifteen most spectacular hotel rooftop terraces in the world.