Saudi Airlines to move from Terminal 3 to Terminal 4 at London Heathrow on 30th March 2011
Thursday 17, February 2011
The new move date from Terminal 3 to Terminal 4 at Heathrow Airport (LHR) has now been confirmed by the British Airport Authority as of 30th March 2011.
- Saudi Airlines will use Zone 'A' check-in area.
- "SkyTeam" Lounge will be offered for our First, Business and Alfursan Gold/Silver member. It is laid out on two floors and includes a spa facility, family room and a VIP area.
- Both the London Underground and Heathrow Express serve Terminal 4. When using Heathrow Express there is a change of train required at Heathrow Central. The service runs every 15 minutes and takes approximately 20 minutes to Central London’s Paddington Station.
- The “Plane Handling” desks will be used for Transfer passengers and baggage services.
- There is a bus service which connects all terminals and runs every 10-15 minutes.
- Travel time between Terminal 4 and Terminals 1/3 is 10 minutes and from Terminal 4 to Terminal 5 about 15 minutes.
- Minimum connecting time between flights is 75 minutes at Terminal 4, 90 minutes between Terminal 4 and Terminal 1/3 and 120 minutes between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5, providing baggage is through-checked.
^ back to top
Trends, Report and Research
Find the best deals available today
The grey menu on the right is your best friend. Always check before you travel.
Plan your trips with the help of great resources
More and more travellers think that researching and planning a European city break is half the fun and they're not interested in pre-arranged trips or escorted tours. Self-guided tours offer a lot of advantages but require some guidance and good resources.
Clean, green and very pristine
Top 10 most environmentally pure countries
With the recent wild fires, disrupting flights and increasing air pollution, environmental quality is a growing factor in attracting tourists.
Top 15 most spectacular hotel rooftop views
The hotel price comparison site www.trivago.co.uk has put together a list of the fifteen most spectacular hotel rooftop terraces in the world.