TRAVELIO.net introduces the first of its kind website developed specifically to help travel trade and individual travellers who need detailed and hard to find information sorted and edited by experienced travel product and travel marketing professionals.
TRAVELIO.net at a glance
- A relevant and newsworthy online travel resource centre for tourism industry;
- Highly competent editors research, sort, edit, standardise and publish information to help sourcing and planning trips, travel products and packages;
- We keep you up-to-date, fully informed and confident in decision making;
- Most of the sections of the website are open to the public and free to use;
- The members only section is also free to use;
- Premium members have our researching and editing skills and experiences at their disposal.
Main sections of the website
Daily Travel News
- Updated daily to bring top travel news and announcements from around the world;
- Featured sections: Tourism, Aviation, Hospitality, Report & Research, What’s On;
- Special coverage on uncommon events affecting the industry (eg. major sport events, strikes, natural disasters, political and economic crises)
Destination Guides (the grey menu on the right)
- Travel information and advice on attractions, events, tours, city cards, transportation and travel related services in a highly organised and consumable form;
- Inspirational travel recommendations, suggested cities and itineraries.
Travel Exhibition Guide
- Up-to-date listing and calendar of travel exhibitions throughout Europe with details and regular updates by the organisers.